Around here it’s a little hard to tell who’s more excited about heading to Redmond next month – with Rocky, our CEO and professional speaker, preparing for his most video-jam-packed, exciting and fun presentation to-date and Zach, our COO, being a huge Microsoft fanboy. Both of them are headed to Ragan’s 4th Annual Employee Communications, PR, and Marketing Summit hosted by Microsoft October 3-5th.
Rocky will be presenting to many veteran video users about how to keep their video communication strategy alive and how to begin defining the types of video that work best for specific purposes, audiences, and channels. He’ll be presenting on the following topics…
- Crisis communication: Use video more quickly and concisely to get information to your audience when they need it most
- Behind-the-scenes looks: Tap into possibly the most valuable and overlooked video content resource
- Promoting events and products: Promote to a world that is tired of promotions
- Tutorials and how-tos: Communicate expertise on video simply and effectively
- Viral videos: Understand what viral means for you and how to achieve the results you (or your boss) is looking for
- Social new releases: Stand out among the crowd and get press for your news
For a quick preview, check out this video…
If your organization or conference is interested in bringing real-world case studies, best practices, and tips and tricks to your audience, contact us for professional speaker availability.